Release Patch Policy
Check Out Chapter Challunge -
2012 Year end muskies caught report
This is very interesting
Tournament Results 2012
This is what the Chapter does
were named Conservation Organization Of The Year by the Mo
Dept of Conservation and the Conservation Federation of Missouri
both in the same year.
2. Brush projects in the spring of 2004 & 2005 years and a few years
prior that I can't remember.
3. Kid's Day every year.
4. Fall tournament every year in which more than 50% of the participants
are non-members, the one in 2013will be our 39th annual tournament.
5. Nets for the hatchery this year. Several years ago we also did nets
over the pools.
Many years ago we also bought fiche nets for capturing fish.
6. Work sports shows every year to spread the word, promoting not only
our Chapter but the Pomme de Terre Lake area
7. Put on seminars every year also do at least two
De Tours every year, the tours usually last at least 6
hours and is a freebee to Chapter Members.
8. Gave money to West Virginia in 2006 to help restock muskies when they
lost a lake.
9. Vegetation project 2004-2008 and it looks like they are growing.
Last year, 2007, with high water some of the plants, smartweed, did not
do so well but the water lilys and spatterdock are doing great.
10, Currently involved with the MDC is getting a Handicap Dock at the
Bolivar Landing of Lake Pomme de Terre. Our chapter has pledged
$3500 for this project.
11. Our chapter does a lot of little stuff that we never mention,
we really teach our
members how to fish and show them spots around the lake to catch our
friendly toothy critters.
Here to see what Muskies, Inc. does for muskie fishing.
Want to talk to someone about our
Call 816-678-1623 and ask for
Want to talk to someone
about what is happening at the lake? Call 417-993-0035 and ask for
Region 4 has a new website.